The QuietCool AFG SMT-3.0 is the perfect attic gable fan for most homes that have a gable vent.
These attic fans are capable of cooling even the hottest attics in California. Don’t let hot air get trapped inside your attic, exhaust it all out and keep your attic cool with a QuietCool Attic Gable Fan.
Power ventilate your attic with a QuietCool Attic Gable Fan and keep your attic cool all day long!
- Energy-efficient Variable multi speed EC Motor
- Built-in Thermostat and Humidistat
- Automatically adjusts fan speed with built-in thermostat, no settings required
- Built-in humidistat to help keep humidity % in the attic under 60%
- This fan can consistently keep the attic cooler than a traditional attic fan
- Anti-Vibration Pads
- Up to 2,830 CFM on high at 163 Watts
- Down to 1,343 CFM at 22 Watts
- Plug and play (no wiring)
Need a quick quote? Contact us right now!
Contact us today for a quote of free in-home consultation for sizing information
– Motor Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
– Energy Use: 66.7 Watts
– Air Flow: 1479 CFM
– Recommended SQFT Coverage @2CFM per SQFT: Covers up to 740 SQFT
– Number of Speeds: 1
– Duct Diameter: 14″
– Duct Length: 6ft.
– Motor Head Diameter: 14 1/2″
– Motor Head Length: 13 1/2″
– Dampers: Barometric Pressurized R5 Dampers
– Controls: included 8 Hour Electronic Timer
– Warranty: 15 years
– Framing: None Required
– Joist Cutting: None Required; fits 16″ or 24″ on center
– Minimum Suggested Attic Venting: 1.98 SQFT net free area
– Ceiling Rough Opening: 14 1/4″ x 14 1/4″
– Removable Grille Outside Dimension: 16″ x 16″
Rubber mounting tabs
These rubber mounting tabs help reduce the vibration and friction between the fan and the gable vents. Helping the AFG PRO-3.0 operate quieter even at the highest speed.
Attic Gable Vent Covers
Included with the AFG PRO-3.0, these ventilation covers will help restrict unwanted airflow from entering the attic space. They also help by keeping unwanted debris from entering the attic.
Set the temperature you would like the fan to turn on at. For most attics the best temperature for a cool attic would be in between 77-90 ºF. We would set this thermostat up for you.
Start Saving 50-90% Off Your A/C Bill, Starting Today!
Your Comfort is our #1 Priority. Request a Free quote online or give us a Call Now for special QuietCool Whole House Fan Installation deals.
Purchase a QuietCool Whole House Fan system from us and receive up to $300 Off your system!
Manufacturer rebate can be applied to more than one system.
Restrictions May Apply. Offer Valid Through May 31st, 2020